- BTU /hr.: 11.2
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 208 V
- Dimensions: 17-3/4"H x 14-4/9"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 7-10 Business Days
You Save: $311.85 (45.0%)
Electric Forced Air Heaters - 3.3KW 5100 Series Horizontal/Vertical Discharge Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - TPI F2F5103N - 11.2 BTU/Hr
Keep the chill away with 5100 Series Horizontal/Vertical Discharge Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater by TPI. Model F2F5103N constructed using 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish. This unit has spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel finish formed to allow side draw through air flow. These 5100 series heaters are suggested for applications up to 6000 feet. Optional diffusers is also available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications.
|Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI F2F5103N Specifications|
|BTU / Hr||11.2|
|PHASE||1 / 3|
|Temperature Rise||26 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||9'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||9'|
|Dimensions||17-3/4"H x 14-4/9"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI F2F5103N Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- 3.3 - 50 KW units come equipped with automatic reset type limit and 60 - 100 KW units come equipped with manual reset type limit to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models Totally enclosed, 2-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings on 25 KW - 50 KW models; 60 -100 KW have 1 speed motors, ball bearing, thermally protected.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- 25 KW through 50 KW units are designed for two stage heating operation, 60 - 70KW units designed for up to three stage and 80 - 100 KW units up to four stage
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- 60-100KW units can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
17-3/4"H x 14-4/9"W x 6-1/2"D