Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 3.3 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI F3FUH03C03 - 11200 BTU
3.3 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater is one of the highest quality unit heaters available in the market. TPI F3FUH03C03 features 11200 BTU, 24 volt transformer to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation, summer fan switch to operate the fan only, powder coated epoxy finish and fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
|TPI 3.3 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH03C03 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||26 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||9'|
TPI 3.3 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH03C03 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance.
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- Can be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- 24 volt transformer to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation.
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish
- Disconnect switch