Electric Fan Forced Unit Heater TPI F2F5110CA1L - 33.8
- BTU /hr.: 33.8
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 208 V
- Dimensions: 24-1/3"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: Out of Stock
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
| Control: |
Electric Forced Air Heaters - 9.9KW 5100 Series Horizontal/Vertical Discharge Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - TPI F2F5110CA1L - 33.8 BTU/Hr
TPI presents the perfect unit for convenient and safe heat for your place. 9.9KW 5100 Series Horizontal/Vertical Discharge Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater model F2F5110CA1L produces an amazing output of 33.8 BTU/Hr. This units is ideal for applications up to 6000 feet. It is designed using best quality 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish.
|Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI F2F5110CA1L Specifications|
|BTU / Hr||33.8|
|PHASE||1 / 3|
|Temperature Rise||45 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||10'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||14'|
|Dimensions||24-1/3"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI F2F5110CA1L Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- 3.3 - 50 KW units come equipped with automatic reset type limit and 60 - 100 KW units come equipped with manual reset type limit to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models Totally enclosed, 2-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings on 25 KW - 50 KW models; 60 -100 KW have 1 speed motors, ball bearing, thermally protected.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- 25 KW through 50 KW units are designed for two stage heating operation, 60 - 70KW units designed for up to three stage and 80 - 100 KW units up to four stage
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- 60-100KW units can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
24-1/3"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D