Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 20 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI F3FUH20CA1 - 68300 BTU
We bring you 20 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater manufactured by TPI. Model F3FUH20CA1 comes with 68300 BTU, built-in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application and circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade. This amazing unit is especially suited for dirty and dusty environments and for high altitude applications.
|TPI 20 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH20CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||47 / 53 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||13'|
TPI 20 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH20CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance.
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings and mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- Built-in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.
- Can be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 5/16" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish
- Disconnect switch