Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 25 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI F3FUH25CA1 - 85300 BTU
We bring you Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater, TPI F3FUH25CA1, with 25 KW of power and 85300 BTU. This remarkable unit is a perfect blend of highest quality, exceptional performance and value. The fan assembly is enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard. Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins is formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
|TPI 25 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH25CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||58 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||13'|
TPI 25 KW Fan Forced Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater F3FUH25CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance.
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade.
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings and mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
- Built-in 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.
- Available in 2-stage on special order
- Can be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- 5/16" threaded rod may be used for mounting
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish
- Disconnect switch