Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 25 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI F3F5125CA1L - 85.3 BTU
We introduce you to 25 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater by TPI. Model F3F5125CA1L is equipped with 85.3 BTU, totally enclosed, 2-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve; automatic reset type limit and optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F. This unique unit is designed for two stage heating operation.
|TPI 25 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5125CA1L Specifications |
|BTU / H||85.3|
|Temperature Rise||40 / 44 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||12'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||22'|
TPI 25 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5125CA1L Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation and maintenance.
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- Designed for two stage heating operation.
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- Suggested for applications up to 6000 feet.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat