Electric Fan Forced Unit Heater TPI F3F5150CA1L - 169.3
- BTU /hr.: 169.3
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 208 V
- Dimensions: 34"H x 29-1/4"W x 10-1/16"D
Availability: Out of Stock
You Save: $2,664.00 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 49.6 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI F3F5150CA1L - 169.3 BTU
49.6 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater is designed for two stage heating operation and for applications up to 6000 feet. TPI F3F5150CA1L comes with 169.3 BTU, optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F and optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications. Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal.
|TPI 49.6 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5150CA1L Specifications |
|BTU / H||169.3|
|Temperature Rise||51 / 56 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||15'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||22'|
TPI 49.6 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5150CA1L Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation and maintenance.
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- Equipped with automatic reset type limit.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors with sleeve.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- Designed for two stage heating operation.
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- Suggested for applications up to 6000 feet.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
34"H x 29-1/4"W x 10-1/16"D