Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 60 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI F3F5160CA1 - 204.7 BTU
We bring you 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater with 60 KW and 204.7 BTU. TPI F3F5160CA1 is equipped with manual reset type limit to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur, 1 speed, ball bearing and thermally protected motors, fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown and factory wired for low voltage controls. This amazing unit is designed for up to three stage heating operation.
|TPI 60 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5160CA1 Specifications |
|BTU / H||204.7|
|Temperature Rise||60 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||18'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||31'|
TPI 60 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5160CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation and maintenance.
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- Equipped with manual reset type limit to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Has 1 speed, ball bearing, thermally protected motors.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- It is factory wired for low voltage controls.
- Designed for up to three stage heating operation.
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- Suggested for applications up to 6000 feet.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat