Electric Fan Forced Unit Heater TPI F3F5170CA1 - 238.9
- BTU /hr.: 238.9
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 208 V
- Dimensions: 35-1/2"H x 30-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 7-10 Business Days
You Save: $3,816.00 (45.0%)
This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 70 KW 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI F3F5170CA1 - 238.9 BTU
Introducing 5100 Series Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater with 70 KW of power and 238.9 BTU by TPI. Model F3F5170CA1 is amongst the best unit heaters available in the market. This user-friendly unit comprises of 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish, control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door simplifying wiring, installation and maintenance and summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
|TPI 70 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5170CA1 Specifications |
|BTU / H||238.9|
|Temperature Rise||70 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Horizontal)||18'|
|Recommended Mounting Height (Vertical)||31'|
TPI 70 KW Suspended Fan Forced Unit Heater F3F5170CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation and maintenance.
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- Equipped with manual reset type limit to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Has 1 speed, ball bearing, thermally protected motors.
- Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 degree -90 degree F
- It is factory wired for low voltage controls.
- Designed for up to three stage heating operation.
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- Suggested for applications up to 6000 feet.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
35-1/2"H x 30-1/2"W x 14-1/2"D