Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - Ivory - TPI E3313TSRP
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy with the electric forced air heater made by TPI. Model E3313TSRP is Fan Forced Wall Heater that gives you 5120 Btu output. Features in powder coated 18 ga. steel front, automatic reset thermal limit and vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM that keeps the heat flow even through out the room. Available in ivory finish.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 Btu - Ivory - TPI E3313TSRP Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - Ivory - TPI E3313TSRP Features:
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Weight 22 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.