Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - TPI E3055TDWB
Try this winters quality electric forced air heaters manufactured by TPI. Model E3055TDWB is Fan Forced Wall Heater comes with 5120 Btu capacity. This efficient wall heater approved for horizontal mounting - right or left discharge features with fan purge circuit and disconnect switch. The manual reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 1060 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 100 CFM to allow for even heat distribution.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 Btu - TPI E3055TDWB Specifications|
|Watts||750 or 1500|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - TPI E3055TDWB Features:
- Wattage selectable at time of installation - models shipped wired to highest wattage
- Approved for horizontal mounting - right or left discharge
- Fan purge circuit
- Disconnect switch
- Drywall depth embossments on back can
- 18 ga. powder coated steel & extruded aluminum front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Propeller style fan blade: 1060 RPM motor; 100 CFM
- Weight 6 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 9 1/4" wide x 12 1/8" high x 3 5/8" deep
- Grill dimensions - 10" wide x 13 1/8" high
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D