Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1800 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 6143 BTU - TPI E3058TDWB
This is perfect choice for convenient and safe heat for your place. Buy electric forced air heaters made by TPI. Model E3058TDWB is Fan Forced Wall Heater available with 6143 Btu capacity. The manual reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 1060 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 100 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the entire unit can be positioned horizontally to allow for left or right discharge with in-built thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ).
|Fan Forced Wall Heater - 6143 Btu - TPI E3058TDWB Specifications|
|Watts||900 or 1800|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D|
1800 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 6143 BTU - TPI E3058TDWB Features:
- Wattage selectable at time of installation - models shipped wired to highest wattage
- Approved for horizontal mounting - right or left discharge
- Fan purge circuit
- Disconnect switch
- Drywall depth embossments on back can
- 18 ga. powder coated steel & extruded aluminum front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Propeller style fan blade: 1060 RPM motor; 100 CFM
- Weight 6 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 9 1/4" wide x 12 1/8" high x 3 5/8" deep
- Grill dimensions - 10" wide x 13 1/8" high
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D