Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater No Switch - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313TRPW
Highly efficient and cost effective electric forced air heater manufactured by TPI. Model E3313TRPW is Fan Forced Wall Heater No Switch. This high efficiency wall heater gives an 5120 Btu output. The vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM allows the heat to flow evenly throughout the room. The watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage. The model features in powder coated 18 ga. steel front, automatic reset thermal limit and Steel block fin element. Available in white finish.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater No Switch - 5120 Btu - White - TPI E3313TRPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater No Switch - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313TRPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D