Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI F3316RP - 13648 BTU
TPI presents 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater without Summer Fan Switch, and without in-built thermostat. This unit is constructed using powder coated 18 ga. steel front. It has steel block fin heating element to get comfort warmth. Buy this durable and easy to install unit now.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316RP Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316RP Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D