Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI F3316RPW - 13648 BTU
Bring warmth this winter with 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater that comes without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat. This heater F3316RPW comes with vane axial fan blade that gives 175 CFM. It is constructed using powder coated 18 ga. steel front with steel block fin heating element, that assures long term investment.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316RPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D