Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch - TPI F3316T2RP - 13648 / 6826 BTU
Leading brand TPI introduces 4000W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch w/ double pole thermostat this winter. This unit F3316T2RP is designed using highest quality powder coated 18 ga. steel front , to provide stylish yet durability. It enable you to have desire temp with its double pole thermostat feature and steel block fin heating element.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316T2RP Specifications|
|Max BTU's||13648 |
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3316T2RP Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D