Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI F3317RPW - 16380 BTU
Get this efficient 4800W Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat to keep yourself warm and cozy for longer duration. This F3317RPW unit is designed using powder coated 18 ga. steel front to provide elegant look with high degree of durability. Buy now.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3317RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3317RPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16"W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D