Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 2000W, 6826 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI G3422T
Try this 2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater designed using powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. Housing. This G3422T model has corrosion resistant steel tubular heating element with brazed steel fins to provide best heating output.
|2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3422T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||21-15/32"H x 17-7/16"W|
2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3422T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 -90 F temperature range & positive off.
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D