Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 3000W, 10239 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI G3423T
We offer G3423T, that is an efficient 3000W, 10239 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater from TPI operating on 277 volt. The commercially approved heater has an inbuilt thermostat and a fan forced heating. Easy to install, our versatile heater also has a permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection for an efficient performance. The heater unit is installed with a corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins. You can get the wonderful heater model at discounted prices from Heater Stores.
|3000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3423T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||21-15/32"H x 17-7/16"W|
3000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3423T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 -90 F temperature range & positive off.
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM