Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4000W, 13652 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI G3424T
Presenting the TPI G3424T model from our range of Wall heaters that promises to keep you warm and cozy. This electric wall heater comes with a 277 voltage and unit bearing, permanently lubricated motor. It also features a corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins. It's elegant style adds prestige to your home or workplace. This unit doesn't feature a built-in double pole thermostat. Its array of features makes it versatile for use in a variety of locations and suitable for commercial application.
|4000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3424T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||21-15/32"H x 17-7/16"W|
4000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3424T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 -90 F temperature range & positive off.
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D