Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 5000W, 17065 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI G3425T
Heater Store brings to you the new G3425T model from TPI's range of electric Wall Heaters. This 277 voltage model commercial, fan forced model comes permanently lubricated motor and features a manual reset thermal limit switch better performance. It has propeller type fan blade high usage. The G3425T has a in-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50-90 F temperature range & positive off make it ideal for a number of locations.
|5000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3425T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||21-15/32"H x 17-7/16"W|
5000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3425T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 -90 F temperature range & positive off.
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D