Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 2000W, 6826 BTU Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI G3452T
Our giant TPI brand 2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater is a true science marvel. A stylish and durable product with a built in double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50-90 F temperature range & positive off. This commercially approved heater has a voltage rating between 277 volts and an output of 6826 BTU. The model G3452T also contains corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins.
|2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3452T Specifications|
|Dimensions||23-1/16"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
|Grilling-Dimensions||25-1/32"H x 17-7/16"W|
2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI G3452T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 -90 F temperature range & positive off.
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
23-1/16"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D