Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & DP Thermostat - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313T2RPW
This is perfect choice for convenient and safe heat for your place. Model E3313T2RPW is Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch and DP thermostat made by TPI. This model gives an amazing 5120 Btu output. This particular model is finished in a powder coated 18 ga. steel front. A 600 RPM vane axial fan blade projects an airflow of up to 175 CFM to allow for even heat distribution. Available in white finish.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & DP Thermostat - 5120 Btu - White - TPI E3313T2RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & DP Thermostat - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313T2RPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D