Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1000 W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & SP Thermostat - 3413 BTU - White - TPI E3312TRPW
The baseboard heater is a great way to add warmth and comfort to any room. Model E3312TRPW is Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch and SP thermostat. This efficient model provides an 3413 Btu capacity, available in white finish manufactured by TPI. The automatic reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 600 RPM vane axial fan blade projects an airflow of up to 175 CFM to allow for even heat distribution.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & SP Thermostat - 3413 Btu - White - TPI E3312TRPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1000 W Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Summer Fan Switch & SP Thermostat - 3413 BTU - White - TPI E3312TRPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D