Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1000 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - Ivory - TPI E3313RP
Chase the electric forced air heater to keep your place warm. Model E3313RP is Fan Forced Wall Heater without summer fan switch, and without SP thermostat made by TPI. This efficient model gives you an excellent 5120 Btu output. The automatic reset thermal limit and steel block fin element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 600 RPM vane axial fan blade projects an airflow of up to 175 CFM to allow for even heat distribution. Available in Ivory finish.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 Btu - Ivory - TPI E3313RP Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1000 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - Ivory - TPI E3313RP Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D