Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313RPW
Keep the cold away with quality electric forced air heater manufactured by TPI. This E3313RPW model is finished in a powder coated 18 ga. steel front, and comes without summer fan switch and without an in-built thermostat. The automatic reset thermal limit make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 600 RPM vane axial fan blade projects an airflow of up to 175 CFM to allow for even heat distribution. Available in white finish.
|Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 Btu - White - TPI E3313RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Wall Heater - 5120 BTU - White - TPI E3313RPW Features:
- Vane axial fan blade - 600 RPM / 175 CFM
- Rough in dimensions - 14 3/16" wide x 19 15/16" high x 4" deep
- Grill dimensions - 15 3/8" wide x 20 9/64" high
- Units with dual wattage, factory wired to highest wattage.
- Watts selectable at time of installation. Factory wired to higher wattage.
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Automatic reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Weight 22 lbs.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-3/16" W x 19-15/16" H x 4" D