With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events.
|Generac Portable Generator 5622 Specifications|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHV|
|Amps @ 120/240V||41.6/20.8|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||5|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||10|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||6.6|
|Air Cleaner Type||Single|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||5000|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(2) 20A @ 120V Duplex 5-20R, (1) 30A 120/240V L14-30R|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Ball with Splash Lube|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Wheel Kit and Oil|
Generac Portable Generator 5622 Features:
- Compact design that provides an unparalleled power-to-weight ratio.
- Covered outlets for added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- A large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- A hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability.
- Generac's OHV engines with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability.
- An ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy.
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
- Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability.