This compact yet durable generator offers premium quality power, engineered for high performance using the Generac OHVI engine.
|Generac Portable Generator 5778 Specifications|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHVI|
|Amps @ 120/240V||33.3/16.7|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||6.5|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||13|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||4.5|
|Air Cleaner Type||Standard|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||20.8|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(2) 120V 20A GFCI Duplex, NEMA 5-20R,(1) 120V 20A Locking Type, NEMA L14-20R|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Machined Sleeve Bearing With Pressure Lube|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Wheel Kit, Handles, Maintenance Kit, First Oil|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Yr Limited Residential, 1 Yr Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5778 Features:
- Generac's OHVI Engine: The only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Compact and Durable Construction: Oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
- Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel: Includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar Watt Meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
- Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
- Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
- Maintenance Kit included.
- Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.