Premium quality power is just one advantage of this heavy duty generator engineered for high performance using the Generac OHVI engine.
|Generac Portable Generator 5798 Specifications|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHVI|
|Amps @ 120/240V||58.3/29.2|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||6|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||12|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||9|
|Air Cleaner Type||Standard|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||36.5|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(2) 120V 20A GFCI Duplex, NEMA 5-20R,(1) 120V 30A Locking Type, NEMA L14-30R|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Machined Sleeve Bearing With Pressure Lube|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Wheel Kit, Handles, Maintenance Kit, First Oil, Starting Battery|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Yr Limited Residential, 1 Yr Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5798 Features:
- Electric start on 7000E for easy start up.
- Generac�s OHVI�is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
- Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel� includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
- Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
- Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
- Maintenance Kit included.
- Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.