Plenty of power is just one advantage of this heavy duty generator engineered for high performance using the Generac OHVI engine. Most compact, User Friendly Power Generator. Easy to move, and one of the most powerful portable units on the market. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
|Generac Portable Generator 5802 Specifications|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHVI|
|Amps @ 120/240V||83.3/41.7|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||5|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||10|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||10|
|Air Cleaner Type||Standard|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Max. AC Watts||10,000|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(2) 120V 20A GFCI Duplex, Nema 5-20R, (1) 120/240V 30A Locking Type, Nema L14-30R, (1) 120V/30A,Nema L5-30R, (1) 120/240V 50A, Nema 14-50R|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Machined Sleeve Bearing with pressure lube|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Wheel Kit, Maintenance Kit, Battery Charger|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Limited|
Generac Portable Generator 5802 Features:
- Electric start on 10000E for easy start up.
- Generac's OHVI is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
- Comprehensive, user-friendly control panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
- Low-Oil pressure protection to protect the engine from damage.
- Circuit breaker outlet protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
- Maintenance kit included.
- Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included.