The undisputed workhorse of the portable market, Generac�s NEW professional grade XP Series portable generators are engineered specifically with contractors and construction sites in mind. All models are powered by the Generac OHVI engine designed specifically for generators and built to withstand extended job site use. The XP Series is noticeably more substantial than most portable generators, sporting impact-resistant cast metal corners and a heavy-duty, hardened steel tube cradle. Integrated handle supports and brackets are engineered as part of the casting for even more durability. The XP8000E is professional grade with rugged construction and premium features. This portable generator is perfect for job sites and day long events.
|Generac Portable Generator 5931 Specifications|
|Item||Portable Generator, Electric|
|Amps @ 120/240V||66.7/33.3|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||6|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||10|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||9|
|Air Cleaner Type||Dual Element|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||10000|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(4) 5-20R GFCI, (1) L5-30R GFCI, (1) L14-30R GFCI|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Generator, Wheel Kit, Bottle of Oil, Maintenance Kit, Battery, Plug in battery charger|
|Warranty (Years)||3 Yr Limited Residential, 2 Yr Limited Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5931 Features:
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Electric start with manual pull start backup. Battery included.
- Generac�s OHVI engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25" steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools,�and appliances.
- Low oil pressure shutdown�protects engine from damage.
- On/off switch, fuel shut-off and choke controls conveniently located on control panel.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are included.
- Maintenance kit included.
- CSA compliant