With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events. The GP 5500 is the perfect solution for tailgating, camping, power tool use - even emergency backup power.
|Generac Portable Generator 5939 Specifications|
|Item||Portable Generator, Manual|
|Amps @ 120/240V||45.8/22.9|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||5|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||10|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||7.2|
|Air Cleaner Type||Single Element|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||6875|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(4) 5-20R 120V, (1) L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240V|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Generator, Wheel Kit, Handle, Bottle of Oil, Oil Funnel|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Yr Limited Residential, 1 Yr Limited Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5939 Features:
- Compact design that provides an unparalleled power-to-weight ratio.
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- A large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- A hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability.
- Generac's OHV engines with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability.
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
- Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
- Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
- Ergonomic fold-down locking handle makes transport and storage easy.