With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. An affordable solution for many different applications, the GP6500 (pull start) is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power.
|Generac Portable Generator 5940 Specifications|
|Item||Portable Generator, Manual|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHV|
|Amps @ 120/240V||54.2/27.1|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||5|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||10|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||7|
|Air Cleaner Type||Single Element|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||8000|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(4) 5-20R 120V, (1) L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240V|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Generator, Wheel Kit, Handle, Bottle of Oil, Oil Funnel|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Yr Limited Residential, 1 Yr Limited Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5940 Features:
- Compact design that provides an unparalleled power-to-weight ratio.
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- A large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- A hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability.
- Generac's OHV engines with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability.
- An ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy.
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
- Fold down handle and Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
- Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.