With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why the affordable, reliable GP7500E (electric start) is a favorite for recreational applications, home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events and emergency backup power.
|Generac Portable Generator 5943 Specifications|
|Item||Portable Generator, Manual|
|Engine Brand||Generac OHV|
|Amps @ 120/240V||62.5/31.2|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||6|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||12|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||8|
|Air Cleaner Type||Single Element|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampeners on Engine and Generator|
|Max. AC Watts||9375|
|Full Power Switch||Yes|
|Outlet||(4) 5-20R 120V, (1) L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240V|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Generator, Wheel Kit, Handle, Bottle of Oil, Oil Funnel, Battery, Plug in Battery Charger|
|Warranty (Years)||2 Yr Limited Residential, 1 Yr Limited Commercial|
Generac Portable Generator 5943 Features:
- Compact design that provides an unparalleled power-to-weight ratio.
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Electric start on GP7500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
- A large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- A hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability.
- Generac's OHV engines with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability.
- An ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy.
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
- Fold down handle and Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
- Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.