3000 W, 10250 BTU Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater is a must have for all heater enthusiasts. Manufactured by TPI, model HLA122401603.024 features 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish containing heater core, motor, and fan assembly, permanently sealed liquid to air finned tube heat exchanger core and manual reset capillary type high limit providing high temperature regulation.
|Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122401603.024 Specifications|
|Control Volts||24 V|
|Product Weight||167 Lbs.|
|Temperature Rise||16.5 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||8'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122401603.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49 deg. F. (-45 deg. C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- ABS Type Approved
- cETLus Listed