Offering this safe and easy to handle Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater manufactured by TPI. Model HLA2048036020.024, has manual reset capillary type high limit that provides high temperature regulation. This unit is constructed using 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, that ensure high degree of durability. It completes with its adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
|TPI Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2048036020.024 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||26.2|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||13'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2048036020.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49deg F. (-45deg C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- Units can not be operated in room ambients exceeding 104deg F (40deg C).
- ABS Type Approved