Electric Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater TPI HLA2060036015.024 - 51200 btu's
SKU: HLA 20-600360-15.0-24
Mfg Number: HLA2060036015.024
- BTU /hr.: 51200 btu's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 600 V
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 3-4 Weeks
This Product Will Ship LTL / Freight
You Save: $4,842.00 (45.0%)
This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
We bring to you the best 15 KW Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater with 51200 BTU. Model HLA2060036015.024 is amongst the most-selling unit heaters manufactured by TPI. This ABS Type approved unit is a perfect addition for your place. The14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish construction makes this unit ideal for industrial or commercial heating applications. The manual reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation.
|TPI Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2060036015.024 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||19.2|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||13'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2060036015.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49deg F. (-45deg C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- Units can not be operated in room ambients exceeding 104deg F (40deg C).
- ABS Type Approved
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.