Electric Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater TPI HLA2048036025.024 - 85400 btu's
SKU: HLA 20-480360-25.0-24
Mfg Number: HLA2048036025.024
- BTU /hr.: 85400 btu's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 480 V
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 3-4 Weeks
This Product Will Ship LTL / Freight
You Save: $5,475.60 (45.0%)
This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater is a great way to add warmth and comfort to any room without spending a fortune. Model HLA2048036025.024 by TPI is highly efficient unit that produces an amazing output of 85400 BTU. This ABS approved unit is box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
|TPI Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2048036025.024 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||32.8|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||13'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2048036025.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49deg F. (-45deg C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- Units can not be operated in room ambients exceeding 104deg F (40deg C).
- ABS Type Approved
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.