25 KW Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater is designed using the best quality materials and components to provide the user with trouble-free service at lower costs. TPI HLA2060036025.024 includes 85400 BTU, 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, manual capillary style thermostat, 24-volt control, adjustable louvers that allow directional control of air flow.
|TPI Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2060036025.024 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||32.8|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||13'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - HLA2060036025.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49deg F. (-45deg C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- Units can not be operated in room ambients exceeding 104deg F (40deg C).
- ABS Type Approved