We have 7500 W, 25600 BTU Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater by TPI. Model HLA122401607.524 is equipped with permanently sealed liquid to air finned tube heat exchanger core, pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor and 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish containing heater core, motor and fan assembly.
|Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122401607.524 Specifications|
|Control Volts||24 V|
|Product Weight||167 Lbs.|
|Temperature Rise||41.4 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||8'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122401607.524 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49 deg. F. (-45 deg. C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- ABS Type Approved
- cETLus Listed