Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater, TPI HLA122083605.024, comes with 5000 Watts of power and 17100 BTU. This ABS type approved unit consists of pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor, 24v transformer and contactor, narrow gap safety fan guard that shields all moving parts and manual reset capillary type high limit providing high temperature regulation.
|Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122083605.024 Specifications|
|Control Volts||24 V|
|Product Weight||167 Lbs.|
|Temperature Rise||27.6 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height||8'|
Hazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heater - TPI HLA122083605.024 Features:
- Permanently sealed, liquid to air, finned tube heat exchanger core.
- Ethylene Glycol to water mixture uses a heat transfer fluid in the heater core, providing -49 deg. F. (-45 deg. C) freeze damage protection.
- Manual Reset capillary type high limit provides high temperature regulation and is rated for 6,000 cycles of service.
- 24v transformer and contactor
- Pressure relief valve with cintered metal mesh flame arrestor.
- 14 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish contains heater core, motor, and fan assembly.
- Narrow gap safety fan guard shields all moving parts.
- Adjustable louvers allow directional control of air flow.
- Box lugs furnished for field connections within an approved enclosure.
- ABS Type Approved
- cETLus Listed