Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI F3422T - 6826 BTU
Try this 2000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater designed using powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. Housing. This F3422T model has corrosion resistant steel tubular heating element with brazed steel fins to provide best heating output.
|Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3422T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3422T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 degree -90 degree F temperature range & positive off; 3 phase heaters have 3 pole thermostat for positive off position
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D