Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 5000W Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater - TPI F3425T - 17065 BTU
Heater Store brings to you the new F3425T model from Dayton's range of electric Wall Heaters. This 208 voltage model commercial, fan forced model comes permanently lubricated motor and features a manual reset thermal limit switch better performance. It has propeller type fan blade high usage. The F3425T has a in-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50-90 F temperature range & positive off make it ideal for a number of locations.
|Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3425T Specifications|
|Dimensions||19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D|
Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI F3425T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grille, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-Built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 degree -90 degree F temperature range & positive off; 3 phase heaters have 3 pole thermostat for positive off position
- Manual reset thermal limit switch Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
19-3/8"H x 14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D