Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 4000 W, 13652 BTU 14-1/4" Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater -TPI H3454T
Presenting 14-1/4" Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater with 13652 BTU and 4000 watts of power. TPI H3454T comprises of in-built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 deg-90 deg F temperature range and positive off, permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection and manual reset thermal limit switch. This amazing unit is made of superior quality materials and components.
|Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI H3454T Specifications |
|Product Weight||55 Lbs.|
|Product Dimensions||14-1/4"W x 4-1/4"D x 23-1/16"H|
Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater TPI H3454T Features:
- Powder coated bar stock steel tamperproof grill, with extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- In-built double pole tamperproof thermostat with a 50 deg-90 deg F temperature range & positive off
- Manual reset thermal limit switch
- Corrosion resistant steel tubular element with brazed steel fins
- Permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection
- Propeller type fan blade: 1400 RPM motor; 245 CFM
- Factory installed options: contactors, circuit breakers and control transformers.
- Grill Dimensions: 25-1/32" high and 17-7/16" wide
- UL listed