Presenting heavy duty metal sheath infrared heater, model CH27203B, manufactured by TPI. The rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generate large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area which makes it great for high vibration areas. This ETL-US listed unit is ideal for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications. It includes aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments.
|TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH27203B Specifications|
|Product Dimensions||96.8" L x 28.3" W x 14.9" D|
|Product Weight (Crated)||288 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||15' - 30'|
|Mounting Clearances||87" from face of heater to combustible surface|
TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH27203B Features:
- ETL-US listed for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications.
- High-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, great for high vibration areas. 0.430" diameter incontinent metal sheath. Nickel-chrome alloy coiled filament imbedded within a magnesium oxide insulating powder and threaded end terminations.
- 0.040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance
- "L" brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- Terminal box with high-temp silicone wire
- Designed for direct wire, three-phase wiring configurations
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- This unit includes (2) terminal box assemblies, located on each end of the heater.
- Control: This heavy duty metal sheath heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls and accessories should be specified as remote mounted.
- Accessories: Wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.
Safety Note: To avoid potential hazards use model GF-SK-1 ground fault sensing switch with this heater. This device is designed to provide a reliable way to quickly terminate power to the heaters in the event of a ground fault occurrence.