We introduce you to TPI heavy duty metal sheath infrared heater, model CH27483B, with 92151 BTU output. This efficient unit features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments. The 0.040 gold anodized aluminum housing ensures good, long-term reflectivity and corrosion resistance. This heater also includes terminal box with high-temp silicone wire. Designed for direct wire three-phase wiring configurations, this unit can be operated horizontally or vertically.
|TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH27483B Specifications|
|Product Dimensions||96.8" L x 28.3" W x 14.9" D|
|Product Weight (Crated)||288 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||15' - 30'|
|Mounting Clearances||87" from face of heater to combustible surface|
TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH27483B Features:
- ETL-US listed for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications.
- High-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, great for high vibration areas. 0.430" diameter inconel metal sheath. Nickel-chrome alloy coiled filament imbedded within a magnesium oxide insulating powder and threaded end terminations.
- 0.040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance
- "L" brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- Terminal box with high-temp silicone wire
- Designed for direct wire, three-phase wiring configurations
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- This unit includes (2) terminal box assemblies, located on each end of the heater.
- Control: This heavy duty metal sheath heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls and accessories should be specified as remote mounted.
- Accessories: Wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.
Safety Note: To avoid potential hazards use model GF-SK-1 ground fault sensing switch with this heater. This device is designed to provide a reliable way to quickly terminate power to the heaters in the event of a ground fault occurrence.