We have with us 13500 watts heavy duty metal sheath infrared heater by TPI. Model CH13573A is UL & CSA listed and is ideal for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications. It features rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements, generating large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, which makes this heater great for high vibration areas. This 3-phase model can be field converted to single phase operation.
|TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH13573A Specifications|
|Product Dimensions||50.5" L x 19.9" W x 7.5" D|
|Phase||3 / 1|
|Product Weight||43 Lbs.|
|Recommended Mounting Height||12' - 16' |
|Mounting Clearances||24" from ceiling|
36" from vertical surface & from another heater
72" from face of heater to combustible surface
TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH13573A Features:
- UL & CSA listed for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications.
- High-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, great for high vibration areas. 0.430" diameter inconel metal sheath. Nickel-chrome alloy coiled filament imbedded within a magnesium oxide insulating powder and threaded end terminations.
- 0.040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance
- "L" brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- Terminal box with high-temp silicone wire
- Designed for direct wire, single or three-phase wiring configurations. This 3-phase model can be field converted to single phase operation.
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Control: This heavy duty metal sheath heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls and accessories should be specified as remote mounted.
- Accessories: Wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.
Safety Note: To avoid potential hazards use model GF-SK-1 ground fault sensing switch with this heater. This device is designed to provide a reliable way to quickly terminate power to the heaters in the event of a ground fault occurrence.