Here comes the 6000 W heavy duty metal sheath infrared heater by TPI. Model CH6573A has .040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance. It produces high-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizes bright aluminum reflectors. The "L" brackets are included for chain suspension or rigid mounting.
|TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH6573A Specifications|
|Phase||3 / 1|
|Amperage||5.8 / 10|
TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH-657-3A Features:
- UL & CSA listed for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications.
- High-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, great for high vibration areas. .430" diameter inconel metal sheath. Nickel-chrome alloy coiled filament imbedded within a magnesium oxide insulating powder and threaded end terminations.
- .040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance
- "L" brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- Terminal box with high-temp silicone wire
- Designed for direct wire, single phase or three phase wiring configurations. This 3-Phase unit can be field converted to single phase operation.
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Control: This heavy duty metal sheath heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls and accessories should be specified as remote mounted.
- Accessories: Wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.
Safety Note: To avoid potential hazards use model GF-SK-1 ground fault sensing switch with this heater. This device is designed to provide a reliable way to quickly terminate power to the heaters in the event of a ground fault occurrence.