We introduce you to heavy duty metal sheath infrared heater by TPI. Model CH13273A provides 13500 W output at 480 V Ac power supply. It features rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements, generating large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, which makes this heater great for high vibration areas. The manufacturer also provides you with "L" brackets for chain suspension or rigid mounting. It is ideal for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications. It emits high-density radiant heat owing to the 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors.
|TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH13483A Specifications|
|Phase||3 / 1|
|Amperage||17 / 29|
TPI Heavy Duty Metal Sheath Infrared Heater CH-1348-3A Features:
- UL & CSA listed for suspended high-bay indoor heating applications.
- High-density radiant heat, with 60 degrees symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area, great for high vibration areas. .430" diameter inconel metal sheath. Nickel-chrome alloy coiled filament imbedded within a magnesium oxide insulating powder and threaded end terminations.
- .040 gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity & corrosion resistance
- "L" brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- Terminal box with high-temp silicone wire
- Designed for direct wire, single phase or three phase wiring configurations. This 3-Phase unit can be field converted to single phase operation.
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Control: This heavy duty metal sheath heater is not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls and accessories should be specified as remote mounted.
- Accessories: Wire guards, thermostats, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.
Safety Note: To avoid potential hazards use model GF-SK-1 ground fault sensing switch with this heater. This device is designed to provide a reliable way to quickly terminate power to the heaters in the event of a ground fault occurrence.