Electric Forced Air Heaters - 3300 W, 11200 BTU 20" Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - TPI G1GUH03003
Try this winters quality Electric Forced Air Heaters made by the reputed brand TPI. Model G1GUH03003 is 3300 W, 20" Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater that delivers an 11200 BTU output. It features with 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door which simplify wiring installation and maintenance. Its louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
|Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 11200 BTU - TPI G1GUH03003 Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||26 F|
|Recommended Mounting Height Hortz||9'|
|Product Dimension||20"L x 11"W x 13"H|
Horizontal Discharge Unit Heater - 11200 BTU - TPI G1GUH03003 Features: CONSTRUCTION:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring installation & maintenance
- Circular copper clad steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to match the air delivery pattern of the fan blade
FAN and MOTOR:
- This unit equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
- Totally enclosed, single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 3.3 kw unit.
- Fan assembly enclosed by a heavy gauge, close spaced, chrome plated wire guard.
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow and the louver assembly can be repositioned in the field from down air flow to right or left directional air flow.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- UH Series may be mounted at a maximum of 45 degrees off of horizontal
- On all models up to 15 KW, 1/4" threaded rod may be used for mounting; on all models 20 KW and above 5/16" threaded rod may be used
- Optional wall / ceiling mounting brackets available for all units
- Suitable for applications up to 13,000 feet
- 24 volt transformer on 3 KW to 15KW units to convert from line voltage to low voltage remote thermostat operation (non CA1 models only)
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Fan Delay Switch to purge all residual heat from the unit after the heating element has cycled off
- Powder coated Epoxy finish is available
- Disconnect switch
- ETL listed